1. Palladium content: 0.3%, 0.5%, 1.0%
2. Palladium catalyst Grade: Industrial grade
3. Palladium catalyst Granularity: 100mesh(or following your demand)
4. Moisture: ≤ 3.0%
5. Features: Good hydrogenation conversion, selectivity and stable performance
The product is already activated and could be loaded and used directly.
Whether should the deoxy genate be pre-heated (to 50-80 ° C) or not depends on the oxygen content in raw gas.
The working temperature should be lower than 450 ° C
Appearance: Coconut shell flake
Pd content: 0.48-0.52
Particle size %: ≥ 95
Crushing strength: ≥ 40
Specific surface area: 1000-1300
Bulk density g/ml: 0.4-0.5
Abrasion %: ≤ 1
Reaction recovery %: ≥ 99
Nitrogen or argon separated from air could be purified up to 1 ppm oxygen content after on deoxygenating step.
The oxygen content can be reduced to 0.1 ppm.
Palladium catalyst Application: It's a kind of high efficient deoxidizer, Can be used for hydrogen, nitrogen and argon, krypton etc. Various gas the depth purification. Widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, light industry, electronic industries.
Avoid damping and any adsorption of water or organic substance before use. Otherwise it must be regenerated.
Nickel Catalyst is provided with the properties.
It is used in the ammonia decomposing furnace to decompose the HN3 and HCN into N2, H2 and CO2.
And so as to effectively purify the coke-oven gas for the sake of environmental protection and prevent the equipment from corrosion.
The chemical reaction is as follows:
NH3→ 0.5H2+ 1.5H2
2HCN + 2H2O + O2→ N2+ 5H2+ 2CO2
Grey and Black
Grey and Black
Bulk density, g/ml
Crushing strength, N
Ammonia space velocity, hr-1
Ammonia decomposition rate
Nickel (Ni) content, %
It is mainly used in ammonia plant of secondary reformer of hydrocarbon and ammonia decomposition device,
using the gaseous hydrocarbon as the raw material.
With this catalyst, the sulfur, arsenic, chlorine and other impurities is considerably reduced 0.2ppm – 0.5ppm.
HTSR-1 carries nickel and copper as main active components, with special alumina as carrier and dispersant. In normal condition, the HTSR-1 is reduced state. We provide oxidized or reduced state according to customer’s requirement. In addition to the effective removal of sulfur compounds, HTSR-1 sulfur protective agents can remove arsenic and chlorine. With this catalyst, the sulfur, arsenic, chlorine and other impurities is considerably reduced 0.2ppm - 0.5ppm.
1. The high depuration. under the process condition of 200°C,0.7-0.8Mpa ,6-8h-1,the sulfur content can be reduced to less than 0.2 ppm from 5 ppm. If the sulfur content of raw materials is100ppm, the sulfur content can be reduced to less than 0.5ppm.
2. HTSR-1 is not only removal of hydrogen sulfide and other inorganic sulfur, but also organic sulfur
3. The product can remove arsenic and chlorination.
4. Because of the high strength, hard powder, and easy operation. It is a kind of ideal protection agent of precious metal catalyst
Physical and chemical properties
gray and black tablet
copper oxide ,%, ≥
nickel oxide ,%, ≥
Bulk density, kg/l
Radial Crushing Strength, N/cm ≥
Reduced radial crushing Strength, N/cm ≥
Surface area m2/g ≥
Reference operating conditions:
80-220( normal 80-200)
ambient -1.5(normal 0.7-0.8)
normal liquid space velocity 5-8
H2S In raw material
≤0.5ppm,Breakthrough sulfur capacity ≥8%
Arsenide in raw material
chloride in raw material