|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Material Grade||IS 2062|
|Max Design Pressure||10-15 bar|
|Design Type||custom designs or as per ASME Sec VIII|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|MOC||300 Grade Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel|
|Tank Size||as per requirements|
|Configuration||vertical or horizontal pressure testing up to 30 bar|
A pressure vessel is a container that is normally made of steel, which is designed to store gases and liquids in conditions or at a pressure that is substantially different from that of the surrounding environment. It may also refer to an enclosed structure that has a nuclear reactor core inserted in a pressurized coolant.
We are engaged in manufacturing and exporting a wide range of Air Receivers. These are manufactured from quality raw material and are tested on well-defined parameters before being delivered to our clients. Moreover, these are available in customized specifications as well.
Specificationsof Air Receivers:
· MOC (Material of Construction): 300 Grade Stainless Steel or Carbon Steel
· Design: custom designs or as per ASME Sec VIII
· Tank Sizes: as per requirements
· Configurations: vertical or horizontal pressure testing up to 30 bar
We provide a wide range of Pressure Vessels for our clients based not only in India but also in UK. These are manufactured from 300 grade stainless steel, SA 516 GR 70 and carbon steel. Moreover, these are quality tested on well-defined parameters before being delivered to our clients.
Specificationsof Pressure Vessels: Industry Segments Serviced: chemical, fertilizers, food and dairy, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, pulp and paper.
· Design Codes: ASME sec VIII Div I, IS: 2825, or custom design
· Pressure Testing: Up to 30 bars
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/A
- Port of Dispatch: Any Port in India
- Delivery Time: per Order and Requirement
- Packaging Details: per Order and Requirement